Turks and Caicos Family Vacations and Fun at Villa Renaissance
Our Concierge Service will be happy to book your activities.
Phone (649) 941-4358 or email: email@example.com
Our suites are perfect for Caribbean family vacations! We offer 2 & 3 bedroom suites, en-suite bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens and beautiful panoramic views of Grace Bay. Relax and have your morning coffee and tea out on your Juliet balcony. Swim and snorkel in the afternoons and have dinner out or eat in. Our Concierge Service can help you plan the perfect, complete all encompassing family vacation.
Family activities include:
- Fish For Your Dish: you and your family can take a boat out, catch your very own fish and have the Captain fillet and it cook it for you right there on the beach. This trip lasts approximately 4 hours with prices starting at $800.
- The Ocean is Calling: what about an awesome wake boarding or water ski camp for your teens? We have excellent local companies offering ocean-based camps for kids and teens that want to wake board or water ski. Clinics are also available. 5 day wake board/ski packages start at $430.
- Chef For A Night: let us organize a private chef in your suite to cook the meal of your choice! Just sit, relax, eat and enjoy! Prices start at $125/person.
- Explore Middle Caicos: visit the biggest island and one of the least developed in the Turks & Caicos Islands. A 25 minute ferry ride gets you there and a taxi/minivan will then provide a tour of the main sites, consisting of stunning Mujan Harbour, the bat caves and the co-op farms. Our Concierge will arrange a picnic with drinks and water for your day away. Prices for this trip start at $200 per person.
- Welcome Arrival Groceries: our Concierge will arrange to have all of your favorite groceries stocked into your unit upon your arrival. Prices starting at $50 for delivery plus 10% gratuity.